[T/F] You ride horses because you like to be outside
You often feel competitive
- when you see a great pair of shoes
- when playing games that are fun to other people
- when friends describe their travel experiences
- when other people’s children receive awards
You think the police officer
- should not have asked Sandra Bland to put out her cigarette.
- should not have pulled Sandra Bland from her car for not putting out her cigarette.
- should not have pulled over Sandra Bland.
- should not have asked Sandra Bland why she was agitated.
You wait in line [ ] hours to vote
- zero homes/apartments.
- one home/apartment.
- two homes/apartments.
- one apartment and one country home.
Every day you drink
- water from one plastic bottle.
- water from two or more plastic bottles.
- soda from one plastic bottle.
- soda from two or more plastic bottles.
You read reviews on your phone standing [inside, outside] a particular restaurant
All of your overall parenting strategies results in
- buying something.
- taking something away.
- using a device.
- inwardly soothing yourself and using a talking point from a book.
You [do, don’t] watch CNN every day and think it should be turned [louder, off] at airports
You are afraid of or uncomfortable around
- white people
- always looking out for your best interests
- running tests to bill insurance companies
- writing scripts for prescription drugs too much
- misdiagnosing patience because they spend very little time with them
It is quite possible
- avoiding corporations is unavoidable
- nuclear warfare is unavoidable
- fascism is rapidly spreading
- the earth is full of plastic
You are close to your family because
- no I’m not
- you will one day give them money
- you have already given them money
- you support each other as best you can
[T/F] You buy products that claim to be natural
[T/F] You had a teacher whose multiple choice test answers were always ACDC